WHY SEND SAVE THE DATE CARDS?
Ensure your guests have plenty of time to organise their holidays and other events around the most important event of all– your wedding!!
Save the date cards are essential if you are getting married during a bank holiday weekend, or when people tend to take their holidays, such as when their children are on school holidays. It is also a useful thing to do if you have got a wedding date, but your wedding is some time away.
Each card measures 10cm x 15cm and are placed in coloured envelopes.
1. Choose a card type– white or ivory, textured or smooth.
2. Choose a font style and colour.
3. Choose a printed or mounted decoration if required.
4. Choose a ribbon tassel, magnet to the back or both!
5. If you want a ribbon tassel choose your ribbon colour.
6. Choose your envelope colour.